Sometimes things don't go to plan. When that happens our team is here to help!
First released in 2014, Strokes Per Minute started as a passion project that I never expected in my wildest dream would have tens of thousands of years around the world that it does today. What started as a project to scratch my own desire and takes to build an application for iPhones and today is available on iPhone, iPad and most recently Apple Watch.
As much as we possibly can we aim to update Strokes Per Minute to leverage the latest features of Apple’s operating systems and keep the applications free from crashes. While we do monitor the app for crashes, we don’t know about many issues unless we receive feedback.
Our team is here to help with any issues you have with the app or feature requests. They can be reached at support at strokesperminute.app
Thanks for using Strokes Per Minute!
- Update in-app links to use the new strokesperminute.app website.
- Update debugging libraries.
- Update copyright years.
- Fixes speech overlap issues.
- Add request review prompt.
- Fixes an issue where dependency acknowledgements were not included in the application published to the App Store. Strokes Per Minute depends on SwiftLog & LoggingOSLog for some application functionality.
- Adds Apple watch support!
- Improves the usability of the settings screen.
- Adds some under the hood changes, in preparation for future features.
- Added the ability for the app to speak the rate
- Fixed Crash when navigating from settings.
- Fixes a crash when returning from the settings screen.
- The application has been completely rewritten to use Apple’s latest technologies.
- Added support for dark mode.
- Added settings to be within the application.
- Removed all in app analytics. The application will not track you at all. The only information available to me is the analytics provided by Apple if you opted in when you set up your device.
- Removed in app advertising.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug related to non default stroke counts.
- The first version of strokes per minute, providing the basic app functionality.